Monday, October 22, 2007

Long time, no post




We've been busy here. Let's see - I've been working on my website and contacting all the people I ever worked with. Ever. Most exciting - I signed a stock photo contract with a cool photo agency. Also keeping up the baby photo fun.

Pat and I started off September at a Labor Day barbecue at Steph & Joe's. We ended up hanging out in the park overlooking LI Sound and the Whitestone Bridge.


The next weekend we went to a Mets game with Dzija and Christi then out for hot Thai at Sripraphai.




I've been going out shooting photos around the city whenever I need to get out of the house. I went back to Park Slope and saw my old apartment & walked around the neighborhood.



Our friend from Rome, Martin, came down from Connecticut to visit.
We went out to Minneapolis for M & A's wedding, which was so rockin' it deserves its own post.

Last weekend we went to Dave and Jenny's bon voyage party to send them off to India in style.







Early Saturday we headed up to Maine for P's cousin's surprise birthday party. We hung out with my parents first in Boston, then drove up in time to surprise him. Fun! Plus, they have the most adorable kids & I took 78645976 photos of them. We came home via Wells and got delicious chowder nd lobster roll at Billy's. Great view too.




This past weekend P took his GRE and I volunteered at New York cares, painting murals at an elementary school in Brooklyn with friends. Fun, but exhausting. I only had time for a quick nap before heading out again, this time with P to see Spoon. They are so good live.

No comments: